Ajit Pawar, the deputy chief minister of Maharashtra, and Sharad Pawar, the leader of the Nationalist Congress Party, met separately with their respective MLAs in Mumbai. Ajit Pawar’s meeting had 31 out of 53 NCP MLAs, while Sharad Pawar’s group had only ten lawmakers. Ajit Pawar’s faction count could rise further. Supporters of Sharad Pawar gathered at his south Mumbai home. A banner reading “83-year-old warrior conducting a fight alone” appeared outside his residence. Sharad Pawar has petitioned Maharashtra Assembly Speaker Rahul Narwekar to oust the nine MLAs from office.
Sharad Pawar has ten MLAs, compared to Ajit Pawar’s 31
The two entities held concurrent meetings as a show of power, which caused the turmoil in the NCP to worsen.
The crisis of the Nationalist Congress Party
Ajit Pawar, the deputy chief minister of Maharashtra, and Sharad Pawar, the leader of the Nationalist Congress Party, met separately with their respective MLAs on Wednesday in Mumbai. At the party meeting called by Ajit Pawar, 31 of the 53 NCP MLAs were present, while Sharad Pawar’s group had only ten lawmakers as of the most recent update.
Top news on the Ajit Pawar base meeting and Sharad Pawar’s NCP:
1) “Ajit Pawar’s faction count, according to some reports, could rise even further. Five of the eight NCP MLCs are reportedly present at the meeting, which is taking place in the Bandra suburb,” according to news agency PTI.
2) The Ajit Pawar faction’s Chhagan Bhujbal stated, “Over 40 MLAs and MLCs are with us. Ahead of taking the vows, we carried out all necessary research. We didn’t take the oath in that manner.
3) Hours before the show of strength meetings, supporters of NCP leader Sharad Pawar gathered at his south Mumbai home.
4) A party employee appeared carrying a banner that read, “83-year-old warrior conducting a fight alone,” outside Sharad Pawar’s home.
5) Before Ajit Pawar left to attend a gathering with his MLAs in Bandra, the politician supporters assembled at his official residence in Devgiri.
6) A picture of Sharad Pawar is displayed on the stage at YB Chavan Auditorium. Ajit Pawar’s group has included a photo of Sharad Pawar with its leaders and portraying the party’s election sign. Their election sign is a’a clock’
7) At MET Bandra, the NCP faction headed by Ajit Pawar collects declarations from party members to prove their loyalty. At the YB Chavan Centre, Sharad Pawar supporters chanted his name.
8) Sharad Pawar, the leader of the NCP, has petitioned Maharashtra assembly Speaker Rahul Narwekar to dismiss the nine MLAs from office.
9) Following individuals have also joined the Eknath Shinde-Devendra Fadnavis Maharashtra government as ministers on Sunday: Anil Patil, Chhagan Bhujbal, Dharmaraobaba Atram, Sanjay Bansode, Dilip Patil, Hasan Mushrif, Aditi Tatkare, and Dhananjay Mundo.
10) Due to their “anti-party activities,” Sharad Pawar expelled Praful Patel and Sunil Tatkare from the party.